Food Vendor

Food Vendor

  •  Set up a 10 x 10 area, assigned by the EPC

  •  Bring your business to the street

  • Main Street locations subject to availability

* A Temporary Food Permit must be filled out by all participating eateries subject to Board of Health approval. Permit can be obtained at; Town Hall, One Lafayette St. Wakefield MA 01880

or by visiting their website at

Add To Cart