Food Vendor GUIDELINES
- July 6, 2018-application, payment and gift certificates (if applicable) are due
- Participants completing applications after July 6, 2018 may be excluded from somemarketing materials
i.e. press release, signage, etc
- $50 Late Fee for all applications received after deadline (no exceptions) NO REFUNDS AFTER FEE DEADLINE
- August 6, 2018 mandatory CHECK-IN-in at The Savings Bank, 357 Main Street @ 5:00P.M. to 7:00 P.M.
You will be given your assigned number and important detailsconcerning festival day
- Required to supply your own tent, tables, chairs and trash receptacles
- Electrical availability in limited spots only / check here, if electricity is being requested /$25 fee. Merchants must supply their own extension cord to reach power supplied atpoles. (50 foot) (Main Street only, placement solely by EPC)
- Generators are not allowed except by permission of the EPC. Please note on applicationyour requested use for a generator
Restaurants & Food Vendors:
- All stations that will be handling or serving food in the Festival area must be set up prior to11:30 A.M. for inspectional services. The Board of Health will begin their inspection promptlyat 12:00 P.M. No one will be allowed to set up once inspections have begun. All permits, ID’sand approved applications should be on hand at that time.
- All spaces are pre-assigned by the EPC. No exceptions!
- Non-food vendors/merchants can set up between 12:00 P.M. and 1:30 P.M.
- Vendors must stop selling at 7:45 P.M.; streets will reopen once they are determined to be safe PLEASE NO EARLY BREAKDOWNS
- No vehicular traffic will be allowed in event area until after 8:00 P.M.
- All trash must be bagged, tied and left at the curb
- No giving away or selling of food or drink will be allowed within the right of way, withoutpermission by the EPC and Health Dept. permit obtained at Town Hall