Samplings and Satire: Participating Restaurants and Food Vendors
Important Event Day Information
- June 29, 2018-application, payment and gift certificates (if applicable) are due•
- Participants completing applications after July 1, 2018 may be excluded from somemarketing materials i.e. press release, signage, etc
- $50 Late Fee for all applications received after deadline (No Exceptions) NO REFUNDS AFTER FEE DEADLINE
- August 7, 2018 mandatory CHECK-IN-in at The Savings Bank, 357 Main Street @ 5:00P.M. to 7:00 P.M. You will be given your assigned number and important detailsconcerning festival day
- Required to supply your own tent, tables, chairs and trash receptacles
- Electrical availability in limited spots only / Check here, if electricity is being requested /$25 fee. Merchants must supply their own extension cord to reach power supplied at poles. (50 foot)
(Main Street only, placement solely by EPC)
- Generators are not allowed except by permission of the EPC. Please note on application your requested for use of generator
Restaurants & Food Vendors
- All stations that will be handling or serving food in the Festival area must be set up by 11:30A.M. for inspectional services. The Board of Health will begin their inspection promptly at12:00 P.M. No one will be allowed to set up once inspections have begun. All permits, IDs and approved applications should be on hand at that time.
- ALL SPACES ARE PRE-ASSIGNED BY THE EPC. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Non-food vendors/merchants can set up between 12:00 P.M. and 1:30 P.M.
- Vendors must stop selling at 7:45 P.M.; streets will reopen once they are safe to do so.
- PLEASE NO EARLY BREAKDOWNS
- No vehicular traffic will be allowed in event area until after 8:00 P.M.
- All trash must be bagged, tied and left at the curb.
- No giving away or selling of food or drink will be allowed within the right of way, without permission by the EPC and Health Dept. permit obtained at Town Hall.
Rain Date of Sunday, August 19, 2018 should the Town deem it necessary